Bemuse

| Thursday, November 1, 2007
So, dictionary.reference.com has the following definition: "the rational investigation of the truths and principles of being, knowledge, or conduct. " which makes me believe - everyone has a "philosophy"; the rationalization to ask; How do you look at the world? What principles do you use to make decisions? How do you evaluate people, ideas, and opportunities? This "philosophy" of life is part of your subconscious mind and is very influential on the path that your life is following.

The very reason why one starts saying I believe .. is only because most of this "philosophy" was probably formed without you consciously weighing up whether or not it would enhance your life. I am not very sure if I my context sums up to what I am trying to convey but here it is for you to bite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲