BUSY!!!!

| Friday, June 16, 2006
Ok, so it's been like, 9 years or something since I last updated this. I've been busy. Very busy. All right, so if I don't update this now, I'll probably get deleted…Ok, ok so I kept putting it off… Anyway, so much has happened since the last update.....so it is NOW time for an update!

I often here others say that they are too busy. In fact, I might say this, too. When I hear someone say they are too busy, often it is an excuse. If someone is at the door that I don't want to talk to, I might say that I am too busy. If someone calls me on the phone, I might have other things that I would rather do than talk to them. When something does not fit into my plans, I often use this excuse that I am too busy. Busy, busy, busy. Why am I so busy? What am I busy doing? Some times I have legitimate reasons for being busy. Ermmmm Priorities!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲