USA, here I am!

| Tuesday, May 3, 2005
Well, I have been back in the USA since late evening yesterday and I have to say the weather stinks. I am definitely ready for some warm weather: and in the 60's does not count. Now wait: I am not complaining but just so that you understand the kind of heat that I have been exposed to in India for the past two weeks.. However, my return brought to me certain amount of "bad" news. Firstly, the most important issue is of course family. I miss`em already! Secondly my old timers..miss ya guys too. Sorry to people whom I have left out and just want to say that it is not intentional. Sorry about it. The good news is I am back here in USA.. so to all my fans here itz fun time!!!

To answer your e mail:
Sometimes upon reflecting, I find that I over do myself when I mix in with different frens. One main issue is with you girl especially. You do not have to apologize, I have said it before and again. You are always in prayers from the heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲