Back :)

| Sunday, October 24, 2004
ok, i am am past due on my blog, but since i have been busy with my new housefor a while..month or so, i will excuse myself just this once. Ok, so I'm back... albeit probably not at the capacity that I used to deliver, but I'm going to try and start getting back into the groove. Spent the past weeks working in my house that I just bought together with my brother. It is a lot of excitement/fun and work when you buy your first house. Anyway guys I am gona start bloging..thatz rite I am gonna clear a lot of dust around me ..so keep ur eyes wide open. ;) till later..

1 comments:

  1. I dont think its just the house u have been busy with. Someone special u want to tell us about. Cmmon now u can open up, after all sharing is believing. Well looking forward to read a lot more and still waiting for the grand party in your house....:)

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲