Vitamins & Minerals

| Sunday, November 27, 2011

26 Years of MILO and today I declare, I'm totally addicted to this delicious drink. I just can't get enough of it! I don’t know about you, but I love the taste of MILO mixed with milk (hot or cold) as well as eaten off the spoon, directly from the container! I remember as a child heaping 2 or 3 big tablespoons full of MILO into my cup, stirring in some milk and then adding some extra MILO onto the top, so I could end up with the chocolate mustache, like the boy in the MILO advertisement on TV. Umm, what fond thoughts of this chocolaty goodness!?


When I was a kid in Singapore, I was obsessed with MILO NUGGETS, MILO BAR, MILO CAN, MILO, MILO and MILO EVERYTHING!!!! Nothing's changed. I still buy packets of MILO NUGGETS, boxes of MILO BARS and cans of MILO POWDER!!!



BTW, any other fans of this chocolate malt drink that "brings out the champion in you"? LOL Not my words, but their famous slogan over the years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲