The Invitation

| Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Here is yet another few favorite lines by Oriah!

It doesn’t interest me if the story you are telling me
is true.
I want to know if you can
disappoint another
to be true to yourself.
If you can bear the accusation of betrayal
and not betray your own soul.
If you can be faithless
and therefore trustworthy.

I want to know if you can be with joy
mine or your own
if you can dance with wildness
and let the ecstasy fill you to the tips of your fingers and toes
without cautioning us
to be careful
to be realistic
to remember the limitations of being human.

p/s Once I again I declare; It shook me. Not the kind of shake you forget about in the morning, the kind that stays in your bones for days reminding you of the very moment it happened. So, go on and read her book for your self!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲