Black Sweat

| Wednesday, March 8, 2006
I don't want 2 take my clothes off,
but I do.
I don't want to turn nobody on...
less its u

I don't want to dance 2 hard.
but this is a groove.,

I'm hot and I don't care who knows it
I've got a job to do...

workin, workin up a black sweat
I am workin, workin up a black sweat
workin, workin up a ouuuh

I don't shake my do loose
Unless I do

My Dancing make u lose your mind baby
Make u act a fool

Hot comb and a bucket of grease
Hold a brother, hold a brother right (lordly)

Somebody come fix my do
Oh I am gonna groove tonight

Yeah

Hey I am workin, workin up a black sweat
I am working workin up a black sweat
I am working workin
Ohhh

Good goin

Groove mike?

I don't want to break your pride
Ummm But I've got ta

You better take your woman and hide her
Cuz I am about to
Show her whats really good
Bring her out like you knew I would

I got a new dance yaw
and its called the Shaker Pudding

yaw ain't ready

girl workin, workin up a black sweat
oh I am workin, workin up a black sweat

ohh ohhh I am workin
yeah yeah yeah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲